Dine Out Nights
Dine Out Nights are the Green Dining Alliance’s way of showing support for local, green businesses. We pick one day a month to bring people together to say: “Thank you for doing what you do for sustainability!”
Upcoming Dine Out Nights:
November: Urban Chestnut in The Grove
Thursday, November 6th
4465 Manchester Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110
5:30 – 8:00PM
About Dine Out Nights
Every first or second Thursday of the month (check the calendar), we call on all St. Louis foodies to join the Green Dining Alliance at a featured GDA-certified restaurant for a Dine Out Night.
In the “buycott” spirit, we arrive in a friendly mob to offer our business and good company, and to let certified GDA members know we care that they’re doing the right thing!
Everyone who attends and checks in with the GDA representative, receives one entry into our door prize drawing – a $25 gift certificate to another GDA restaurant around town. You can also get additional entries into the drawing by sharing your experience on social media.
Dine Out Nights are a great way to:
- Support local restaurants, breweries, and farmers
- Make a difference through everyday actions
- “Put your money where your mouth is” by supporting local, green businesses
- Start a new tradition with your friends, family, or coworkers – trying a different GDA-certified restaurant every month
- Explore new neighborhoods and flavors of St. Louis
- Meet like-minded folks who love St. Louis, the environment, and good food
But remember, any time you dine at a GDA-certified location, tell them that you support their commitment to sustainability!
Host a Dine Out Night
We are seeking “hosts” of dinner parties at our Dine Out Nights. The more folks introduced to eco-friendly dining, the better! Find out more here.
To host a Dine Out or for more information, contact Olivia: firstname.lastname@example.org